Wednesday 10 June 2015

The Stag Newspaper

Hi Everyone,

Since it is coming to the end of my first year at the University of Surrey I thought I would post all the comic book columns that I wrote for the Stag newspaper/magazine. 

1) Batman Hush Review 
- This was my first article and I wanted to make a good impression. Batman Hush is one of my favourite stories and I had just finished reading Batman Hush Unwrapped and so I thought it would make for a good first review! 


2) Comic Book Auction Review 
- My Dad, sister and I went to an auction close to my university which had a number of Silver Age comics for sale including some issues of Spider-Man and Daredevil. 


3) The Dark Phoenix Saga Review 
- One of my favourite characters is Jean Grey and I've read the Dark Phoenix Saga since I was little. In this article I write a bit about the history of the character and review the saga.


4) An Introduction to Spider-Gwen 
- I have a lot of love for Spider-Gwen and so I knew I had to write an article about her new series!


5) London Super Comic Convention 2015 Review 
- On this double page spread I reviewed the London Super Comic Con and also the top 5 things that happened since the last issue of the Stag!


The final issue of the Stag sadly got cancelled however I did submit my top Harley Quinn reads as an article. This will be posted online instead!

Thanks for reading,
Ellie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment