Thursday 4 June 2015

My Harley Quinn Collection

Hi Everyone,

Today I would like to show you my Harley Quinn collection! I have been a big fan of the character since I was a little girl and watched the Batman Adventures TV. 

I have not included my comic books and CGCs in this post but some notable issues I have include Batman Adventures Mad Love + variant and Batman: Harley Quinn. I also have the complete run of Gotham City Sirens, Harley Quinn Volume 2, most issues of Volume 1 and her appearances in various Batman TV Show adaptations. :)

1) Chess Piece, DC Figurine and Two Mini Figures. 


2) My two plushies. 


3) Batman Adventures Joker and Harley Statues. 


4) Batman Black and White Harley Statue. 


5) Action Figures.


6) Funkos.


7) Doll and miniature. 


8) Money Box and Keyrings. 


9) Lego. 


10) Pullip Doll from Lil. 


11) Women of DC Busts. 


12) Arkham Asylum Action Figure and Arkham City Statue.


13) Women of DC Statue.


14) Batman Adventures Musical Snowglobe.


15) Batman Adventures Trading Cards

 
16) Harley Quinn Barbie 


17) Tonner Doll. 


18) Photo Frame from the Warner Bros. Store.


19) Bomshell Make Up Bag


20) Purses.


21) Clothes.


22) Accessories. 


Thanks for checking out my collection,
Ellie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment