Saturday 6 June 2015

Arkham Knight Harley Quinn Action Figure

Hi Everyone,

Today I am going to show you guys this pick up from the comic shop, Raygun, in Richmond. It is Harley Quinn from the new Arkham Knight action figure wave and she is the fourth piece in the collection. 

The Box.

Even though I decided I would like to take Harley out of the box, I still took some photos of it for this post. 

The front of the box nicely shows off Harley and her accessories. Unlike other action figures, there is no description of who she is or a bit about the game but I guess by now no one really needs it as Harley is so popular! The box does however show the three other action figures in the wave, Batman, Arkham Knight and Scarecrow! It also features a bit of Harley Quinn artwork and at the top of the box Batman's logo! 



The Figure.

What drew my attention to the figure is the costume. I do not have any Arkham Knight merchandise so I thought this would look nice on my Harley Quinn shelf as it is a slight variation of the character.


I particularly like the detail on the action figure. The diamonds on her leggings have been painted well as has the ends of her hair and hair bands. The figure stands well without a need for a stand. 

Above is a close up of Harley's face which is great except from a small defect on her nose but this is not uncommon and doesn't really effect the figure. I have also pictured the figure's accessories which include various weapons, a jack in a box and a change of hands. 


Overall this figure is a great addition to my Harley Quinn collection and stands well amongst the Arkham Asylum action figure and pop vinyl as well as the Arkham City statue! I am now on the look out for the Arkham City Harley Quinn's Revenge action figure. 

Thanks for reading, 
- Ellie x


No comments:

Post a Comment