Tuesday 16 June 2015

J. Scott Campbell SDCC'15 Renew Your Vows Variant

Hi Everyone,

Today J. Scott Campbell has been teasing his new San Diego Comic Con exclusive cover to the Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows #2. It appears to be available in both colour & black and white.


I am SO excited about this cover and I really hope I can get a copy! I think it will be part of Stan Lee's Collectible products as it features a little Stan Lee plush toy.

 
In this preview we can see Spidey unmasked and Mary Jane cuddled up to him.


However, the two are not alone. Just above them the Black Cat is being drawn and I am pretty sure she won't be happy with their relationship!



When my little sister was tiny, Dad read her Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man at bedtime. Therefore, Lil is a huge Black Cat fan and so I know she is going to love the cover too!

We were lucky enough to meet J. Scott Campbell at London Super Comic Con in 2013 and he was so lovely! He signed a few comics and prints for us and asked Lil some questions about the Black Cat (who she was cosplaying as) and I hope one day we can see him again!



Thanks for reading,
- Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment