Monday 15 June 2015

New 52 Harley Quinn Action Figure

Hi Everyone,

Today I received my roller derby Harley Quinn action figure which I pre-ordered from lairoftheoctopus.co.uk ! I first discovered this website while looking at Funkos and I have now ordered may items from them and the service has been very good.

 I have been excited about this Harley action figure for a while now and I am definetly not disappointed! 

 

Harley Quinn Boxed 
 
HQ is clearly displayed in her box, with a view of the figure itself and the multiple accessories which comes with her including a hammer, a gun and roller blades which clip on and off her feet. 

 

Harley comes from the DC Comics Super  Villain series and the back features the rest of the wave which includes her best gal pal, Posion Ivy featured in her Suicide Squad costume and her on and off pyscotic boyfriend, the Joker.
 

The sides of the box shows the figure posed and also a silhouette of Harley Quinn from the comic books. I really like the silhouette side as you can see the diamonds on her costume still. 


The Figure Itself

Harley has been painted with a total of seven colours; red, black, white, silver, brown, blue and gold. Her costume is very shiny and is decorated with stars, diamonds and pom-poms on her boots. Harley also wears a chocker necklace, a belt with bullets and a gun compartment (which the accessory actually fits in to) and socks which have a striped texture to them. 

Harley has a very skinny waist which I was surprised to see as it is very tiny and stands without the need of an extra base. 

Front View 


Side View


Back View


Side View 


The Accessories
As a collector of multiple HQ items, I have a vast number of hammers, multiple weapons and hyenas. 


What I think is really cool about this particular Harley action figure is the roller blades. The wheels on the skates actually roll so you can push the figure alone and they even feature mini breaks. 


Overall
 
I really like this action figure which depicts Harley Quinn from her New 52 series. My favourite features of the figure includes the roller skates and the shininess of her costume. I would recommend this for any fan of the series as it stays true to the costume in the comics!

Thanks for reading,
- Ellie x 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment