Thursday 4 June 2015

Giant Size Little Marvel A vs. X Variants

Hi Everyone,

Second blog post from me today!

I am desperate to get down to a comic shop later today when Lil comes home from school so I can take a look at yesterday's releases. It is such a good week for new comics as Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows #1 came out as did Groot #1 and Giant Size Little Marvels Avengers vs. X-Men #1!

As we get our comics in a monthly batch from Reed Comics I go to the comic shops to find alternate covers which I can read before our subscription is delivered. This is why I have been looking at all of the alternative covers to Skottie Young's new Secret Wars tie-in!

Lily is a huge Skottie Young fan ever since the Wizard of Oz comic. She has collected every single baby variant and always looks out for a new piece of Skottie Young art. This is one of the reasons we are really looking forward to Giant Size Little Marvels A vs. X.


1) The Regular Cover by Skottie Young.


2) Skottie Young Variant.
 
3) Action Figure Variant.

 
 
4) Ant Sized Variant by Skottie Young.
 
 
 
5) 1:25 Variant by Humberto Ramos.
 

 
6) Newbury Comics Exclusive by Pascal Campion.

 
These are all the covers I can find! Please comment below if I am missing one. :)
 
Thanks for reading,
Ellie x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment