Monday 6 October 2014

Strode's College

I studied for my A-Levels at Strode's college which despite exam stress was really great. A lot of my friends from secondary school also attended this college so there was never a moment when I found myself alone. My cousin, Martha, is now also studying at the college!

Here I am (in the sunglasses) with my lovely group of friends (Hannah, Emily, Becca, Adelaide, Emma, Elena, Ciara and Sujata) at our college Leaver's Day.

I had some fantastic teachers at Strode's including my Sociology teacher, Elizabeth, who inspired me to continue with Criminology and Sociology at university and Karen, my English teacher who never stopped supporting me even when I left.


The reason I am writing about my college life is because Strode's kindly wrote an article about my self-published work on their website which you can click here to see.

Thanks for reading,
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment