Sunday 12 October 2014

25 Questions Tag

Today's post is the twenty five questions tag. If anyone would like to use these questions to do their own tag please feel free to copy and paste! :)

1) What are you wearing?
Well at the moment I am in my DC Comics PJs from Primark and my pink, fluffy dressing gown as it is freezing!



2)  How tall are you?

5"6

3) What is your favourite TV show?

I actually have quite a few including F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Once Upon A Time, Big Bang Theory and Modern Family.

 4) Who are your favourite singers?

My favourite artists include Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, McBusted, Bridgit Mendler and Demi Lovato. Lily and I were lucky enough to see the first three in concert at the O2 arena! :)


5) Your favourite song?

If I have to pick just one I would say my favourite is 'photograph' by Ed Sheeran!


6) Someone you miss?

All my friends who have had to move out for university.



7) How old are you?

I am 18 years old but turning 19 next month.


8) Zodiac sign?

Being born on the 20th November I am a Scorpio.


9) What is your favourite fictional character?

I have two. Marvel Girl from the X-Men and Harley Quinn from DC Comics.

 





10) Your favourite actors?

I like all the actors in the superhero movies including Chris Evans and Robert Downey Junior who we actually saw being driven around on golf carts at Shepperton Studios while filming Avengers 2.


11) Favourite colour?

Aqua!


12) Where do you go when you’re sad?

Lil's room, she always cheers me up when I am feeling down.


13) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
 

I'd say about 10 minutes...that way I get more time for breakfast!


14) The reason you started a blog?

I started a blog to promote my self-published book, Classified Files of a Supehero. I hope it will help engage new readers and keep them up to date with any news.


15) Fears?

When I was little I watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on repeat until I realised I was actually scared of Lord Voldemort. He still creeps me out today!




16) Last thing that made you cry?

I can't really remember the last specific thing that made me cry but it is normally at movies. For example, when Gwen Stacy died in Amazing Spider-Man 2 which we did sadly predict as we know the comic story (told in Amazing Spider-Man #121-122) well.

 
17) Last (comic) book you read?

The last thing I read was Batman Hush Unwrapped by Jeph Loeb and Jim Lee. For me, it is the greatest Batman story ever told as it involves his entire rogue gallery. The edition I read featured Jim Lee's original black and white pencils.



18) What is your favourite season?

I love the winter as you can wrap up warm in jumpers, gloves and scarves, drink hot chocolate and celebrate  Christmas which is the best thing of all because of the songs and decorations!

Photo taken at Disney Hollywood Studio one Christmas in Florida. It was an amazing night!

19) What is your favourite Christmas song?

Baby It's Cold Outside and Last Christmas.


20) What is your favourite food?

For the main course I love a cheeseburger or a hotdog with chips followed by anything to do with chocolate brownies and ice cream or hot chocolate chip cookie dough found at Pizza Hut!


21) Place you want to visit?

After talking about food I wouldn't mind another trip to Frankie and Benny's...


22) Last place you were?

Well about an hour ago I was happy snuggled up in bed.
 
23) What instruments do you play?

I play a wide range of instruments, anything from the triangle to the tambourine. I'd say I am at the same level as most primary school kids.


24) Last sport related activity you did?

I have just signed up for my university gym so I have been going there about three times a week and tonight I am trying ballroom dancing for the very first time (wish me luck!)


25) Last song you sang?

That would be whatever the last song was that played in my car.


I would also like to say a happy birthday to Maisie who turns 19 today! :)

- Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment