Sunday 8 February 2015

Harley Quinn Variants

Hi Everyone,

Today's blog post is all about the recent Harley Quinn series. When I was little I used to watch and love the Batman Adventures TV series. In the episode, 'Joker's Favour', Harley Quinn first appeared and since then she has been my favourite DC character. Since the Arkham games Harley Quinn has really grown in popularity which means there is a whole lot of merchandise for her, including her new comic book series which made it's debut on my 18th birthday!

In this post I am going to go through my Harley Quinn (2013) variants.

Harley Quinn #1
  • Second Printing
  • Third Printing
  • Fourth Printing (which I was lucky enough to get signed by Chad Harding at London Super Comic Con!)
 

 
Harley Quinn #2
  • Second Print - Featuring Poison Ivy
  • Third Print

 
 
Harley Quinn #4
  • 1:25 Robot Chicken Variant. I won this comic on an eBay bid at the time when I saw this issue go up in value.
 
Harley Quinn #7
  • Bombshell Variant. For Christmas my family got me the Harley Quinn Bombshell Statue variant which I love!
  • 1:25 - Amanda Conner.

 
Harley Quinn #8
  • Batman 75th Anniversary Variant.
  • 1:25 - Dan Panosian

 
Harley Quinn #9
  • Selfie Variant
 
Harley Quinn #10
  • 1:25 Roller Derby Variant - Amanda Conner
 
Harley Quinn #12
  • Lego Variant
  • 1:25 - Amanda Conner

 
Harley Quinn #13
  • Dawyne Cooke Variant. Picked up at Coliseum of Comics, Florida.
  • 1:25 - Amanda Conner

 
Harley Quinn #14
  • 75 Years of Flash Variant - Bruce Timm. Homage to Mad Love.

 
Harley Quinn SDCC Special
  • SDCC Variant - I ordered this from Forbidden Planet while ordering some Spider-Gwen #1 variants. :)
 
Harley Quinn Annual #1
  • Bombshell Variant
 
Harley Quinn Holiday Special
  • New Year Variant
 
There are quite a few more Harley Quinn variants from this series but I only picked up the covers I liked. :)
 
I am looking forward to the upcoming Harley Quinn variants which are featured across DC Comics' February solicitations as well as the Valentine's Day special!
 
Thanks for reading,
Ellie x
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment