Saturday 7 February 2015

All-New X-Men Variants

Hi Everyone,

I really enjoyed putting together yesterday's Spider-Gwen #1 blog post and so I thought today I would list variants to one of my favourite current comic books, All-New X-Men.

I am a huge Jean Grey fan and always have been. This is why I was so excited about her return in All-New X-Men and I really liked the way it was done. I love the original X-Men! They are my favourite team of mutants.

There are now 35 issues and today I am going to post all of the variant covers I have for the series.

All-New X-Men #1
  • Midtown Comics - J Scott Campbell
  • Mile High Comics - Salvador Larroca
  • 1:100 Joe Quesada Marvel Girl (Colour)
  • 1:150 Joue Quesada Marvel Girl (Black and White)
  • Skottie Young Baby Variant
  • Deadpool Variant




 
 
All-New X-Men #5
  • 1:50 - Oliver Coipel
 
All-New X-Men #8
  • 50th Anniversary Variant
 
All-New X-Men #12 (Wolverine Through the Ages)
  • 1:20 Wolverine Through The Ages - Leinil Francis Yu
 
All-New X-Men #16
  • Second Printing
  • Adi Granov - I was lucky enough to meet Adi at London Super Comic Con and get this cover signed.

 
All-New X-Men #18
  • Through the Decades 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's
  • 1:50 - Stuart Immonen. This is the first cover where the team appear in their new costumes.
 

 
All-New X-Men #22
  • Animal Variant
 
All-New X-Men #23 (My Favourite!)
  • 1:50 - Dale Keown
 
 
All-New X-Men #25
  • 1:25 - Rafael Grampa
  • 1:50 - Frank Cho
 
 

All-New X-Men #27
  • 1:75 - Alex Ross 75 Years of Marvel Comics (Colour)
  • 1:300 - Alex Ross 75 Years of Marvel Comics (Sketch) One rainy day when I went into London with Dad and Lil I picked up this comic with my student discount in Forbidden Planet.


 
All-New X-Men #29
  • 1:15 - Matthieu Forichon. Guardians of the Galaxy Variant.
 
 
 All-New X-Men #33
  • 1:15 - Hasbro Toys Variant
  • Pascal Ferry
 

 
All-New X-Men #34
  • Rocket Raccoon and Groot Variant - Jock
 
All-New X-Men #35
  • 1:20 - Salvador Larroca. Star Wars Welcome Home Connecting Variant
 
All-New X-Men Special #1
  • 1:50 - J Scott Campbell Connecting Cover
 

Thanks for taking the time to look at my collection,
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment