Tuesday 26 January 2016

Harley Quinn and Supergirl Femme Fatale Figures

Hi Everyone,

The purpose of today's post is to take a quick look at the recently released Harley Quinn Femme Fatale in both colour and black and white as well as a look at the SDCC 2015 Supergirl figure. The figures are all very light in weight. They are almost like action figures but with no forms of articulation.



Harley Quinn Femme Fatale

The Harley Quinn Femme Fatale was a Christmas present given to me from my family. Harley was found in Coliseum of Comics (Florida) and this week it has been released in UK comic book shops.

Harley can be seen standing on the bat-symbol. She is holding a can of black spray paint having sprayed the word "stinks" on the symbol. I love how the figure tells a story which stays true to Harley's playful character.



Harley Quinn "Almost Got 'Im" SDCC Femme Fatale

The black and white version of the Harley Quinn Femme Fatale is based on the Batman Adventures episode called "Almost Got 'Im". In this episode, the villains sit around a table to tell their tales of how they almost defeated the Batman. Joker's story is coloured in black and white, hence the release of this figure.





Supergirl SDCC Femme Fatale

I love this Supergirl figure because of her vibrant colours. She was a birthday gift to me from my sister. This Femme Fatale is based upon Supergirl's adventures in Justice League Unlimited. I think out of the three pieces, Supergirl is my favourite.

 

Thanks for reading!
- Ellie x

Check out my sister, Lily's, Batgirl Femme Fatale Review!
And Lil's Poison Ivy Femme Fatale Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment