Tuesday 3 March 2015

Harley Quinn Variant Covers February 2015

Hello Everyone,

Today we received our Reed Comics order and I had lots of Harley Quinn variants which I picked out from Previews! These Harley Quinn variants spread across a number of DC titles and were released to celebrate HQ month! I believe they picked February as HQ month because of Valentine's Day which is definitely one of her favourite events.

Here are the covers I chose...

Aquaman #39


Batgirl #39

 
Batman #39
 
 
Batman and Robin #39
 

 
Batman Superman #39
 
 
Catwoman #39
 

 

Flash #39

 
Green Lantern #39
 
 
Justice League #39 (My Favourite!)
 
 
 
Justice League Unlimited #9
 

 
Superman Action Comics #39
 
 
Supergirl #39
 
 
Superman Wonder Woman #16
 
 
Teen Titans #7
 
 
Wonder Woman #39
 
 
There are a few more to come! :)
 
Harley Quinn has grown massively in popularity over the last few years, possibly because of her appearance in the hit Batman Arkham Games. However, I first found Harley while watching the Batman Adventure episodes on TV when I was a little girl. When I went to a comic shop and picked up a Harley Quinn doll the comic shop keeper said, "most girls like Barbie but Ellie likes Harley!" I have been a lifelong HQ fan now and it is great to see all of this Harley merchandise like her own series, her own variants and HQ related fashion in Hot Topic. I feel very lucky to be a lifelong Harley fan as Dad managed to buy a lot of her comics for me while they were cheap back in the day such as Batman Mad Love.
 
Thanks for reading!
- Ellie x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment