Monday 8 December 2014

Comics on Campus

Last Monday I had a great day setting up my comic book shop at my University. I had to take many trips to my car to pick up the comic boxes and stock but when this was all done the end result was well worth it.

I wasn't really sure how last week was going to go. I tried advertising my comic book shop in many different ways such as pinning up posters and sending out emails to people but I wasn't really sure who had seen them. Then I started receiving emails from other students, asking if I had this or that and I began gaining a lot of customers. This has made my experience so far as I have had the chance to speak to so many different people about what they enjoy reading and which comic book characters they like. Everyone has been so friendly.

It has also been cool as I've worked out which characters are popular. So far, DC Comics are winning!

I only have a couple more days left of running my comic book shop, I know I'm going to miss it lots.


-Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment