Saturday 26 September 2015

Spider-Gwen #1 Volume 2 - All Covers

Hi Everyone,

It's coming up to October which means I am about to spend all my money again on the amazing Spider-Gwen variants! After the success of the last series, I am sure this new number one will have a lot of covers.

Not all of the images have been released yet but here are all the covers I can find so far! There is also a blank but I have not listed that below.

1) The Regular Cover


2) Skottie Young Baby Variant

 
3) Action Figure Variant
 
 
4) Hip Hop Variant



5) 1:10 Kirby Monster Variant


6) 1:15 Cosplay Variant


7) 1:25 Bradshaw Variant


8) 1:25 Bruce Timm Variant

 
 
9) Dynamic Forces Greg Land Variant
  • Connects to DF exclusive ASM #1

 
10) Heroes Online Exclusive
 
 
 
11) Hastings Mike Mckone Exclusive
 

12/13) Phantom Variant
  • Also available in black and white!
 
14) J Scott Campbell Store
 
 
15) Mark Brooks Variant

 
16) M&M Dave Dorman Exclusive
 
 
17) GameStop Exclusive
 

 
18) Paris Comic Convention Exclusive
 
 
 
I will update this post with any more covers that I find. Please comment below if I have missed one!

Thanks for reading,
-Ellie x

4 comments:

  1. do you know how many run did the gamestop one had?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I only just saw this comment! I am not entirely sure. Apparently a lot of comic shop exclusives are limited to around 3000 copies so I am not sure if GameStop is the same? Perhaps because GameStop is a chain of stores they have a higher run!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your page. It was really informative. I got lost collecting all these Gwen variants. Even more confusing is that I dont know (unless I open up the comic) which variant belongs to which volume. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I am glad that the blog posts have helped! I really enjoy compiling lists of all of the variants! :D

      Delete