Tuesday 14 April 2015

Dynamic Forces Spider-Gwen #1

As I have been away in Florida for two weeks I have come home to a lot of awesome post. I received a lot of great Spider-Gwen variants and the one I will like to share with you all is my Dynamic Forces exclusive sketch by Ken Haeser done on a blank cover of Spider-Gwen #1.

Post Haul!

As I pre-ordered this limited edition comic I was lucky enough to buy it for $65 instead of it's retail price of around $110. The price of $65 was set as a tribute to Gwen Stacy's first appearance in 1965.

Each sketch done by Haeser was different so this is a very unique item. I really love it! :)



The comic book comes sealed by a DF sticker and a certificate of authenticity. It is no longer available to order.



Thanks for reading,
- Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment